18 August 2008

I have the time...

Since I'm still unemployed, I thought I would get started with blogging my adventure from this past summer while it's still fresh in my head... well somewhat fresh, I have been home for almost a month. I'll be receiving my camara by the end of the week so I'll have pictures to post. I did keep a journal of my trip so it's just a matter of transfering everything from that book to here. I also intend to use this site for future adventures I may have.

Update on my life right now... still at a standstill. I'm currently looking for jobs in my hometown, spending time with friends and hanging out with my sister Katie and her children, Nicholas, Marah and Holly. Not sure as to when I'll be moving to the metro area. I hope to be living there by October, but who knows...

No comments: