18 August 2008

The adventures begins

June 26, 2008

Sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to San Francisco.

My sister, Molly, and I have been planning our trip to hike the John Muir trail for about 5 months now. I can't believe that in a few hours I will be in California. It seems like this time took so long to get here, but now that it's here I know the time will go by fast. These past couple of weeks have gone by fast. Although I am not a Minnesota resident yet...still have the SD DL and plates! I have sent out so many resumes and job apps that I'm not even sure what or where I applying anymore (ok all CNA jobs or health field related but I can't keep all the names straight!) It's all a blur.

Wow I think my flight is full of gays. It is PRIDE weekend so it shouldn't be such a shocker. Their probably all thinking the same about me...going to San Fran for PRIDE. Which I am going to (hopefully :) ) but I'm mostly going there to see my sister and to backpack/hike, and take in a little culture.

Well I'm about to bored. I probably won't write on the plane since I'll hopefully be using that time to read and sleep. I am a little upset with my reservation since I always request a window seat and towards the front of the plane and for some reason I'm in the aisle and towards the back. I hate the back, It's the least stable and in the event of a crash which section is always the first to break off...the back. I still love flying and airplanes even when I think of horrible things that happen.

1 comment:

Schmiddy said...

Yay - totally looking forward to reading your blog!