04 September 2008

Flying home

July 27/28, 2008

10p: I'm back at the airport. I should have planned my trip better so I could have spent more time out here with my relatives. But when I booked my flight back in March I was thinking I would have a house and be starting a job Aug. 1. I did have some call backs on a couple of jobs and I have a couple of interviews set up. Right now all I want to do is see my dog...and I wonder why I'm still single. I am also looking forward to playing with my nieces and nephew. I'll spend a couple of days with them, than hopefully it will be back to the cities and working.

1:30a: I'm on the plane! I'm once again on the aisle and towards the back of the plane (row 18 instead of 22.) I'm just waiting until we are airborne and I can turn on my music and fall asleep. I'm already annoyed with the people in my row. They started bitching about the flight before the doors were even closed. The first ten to 15 minutes were about the flight being 15 minutes late, now they are comparing why American is so much better then Sun Country. All I can say if you don't like flying Sun Country then why are you? It's not like it's the only carrier that goes to San Francisco. I guess if I didn't like a certain carrier I wouldn't fly it. All I care about is that it gets me from point A to point B and that it's the cheapest. I sleep anyway so it's not like I need to be entertained or fed. I just hope my row buddies are not the type that need to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes or get up and walk around. That could cause me to put on the fake smile and in my head be cursing them out for waking me up.

No comments: