26 September 2008

Adventures in unpacking...

Why do I have so many clothes? Where did they all come from? These are the question that I kept asking myself as I was unpacking this past weekend. Seriously, I had five totes and at least five boxes that were filled with clothes. If you know me you would know that I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I don't buy clothes very often unless it's in the form of a jersey or scrubs. So why do I have all these clothes? The only answer I can come up with is that somewhere deep inside my brain I think I am going to wear them again some day. I know logically that I'll never wear these clothes again, but yet I keep holding on to them. All I know is that it will be a happy day for Goodwill...and me! :)



On a happier note, the darkside has regained it's strength with Darth out of storage. Not only is my boyfriend out of storage; he is at the last home he'll ever be in. He's gotten a little beat up from being moved around since 1999. He is happy to be back with me and I am happy that I get to see him every day. I missed him a lot! I was also able to unpack all of my other Darth Vader collectibles; didn't realize I had so many...but it does answer some questions...



Overall I'm very happy that all my stuff is out of storage and in the house. I just have to remember that I can spread out and I don't have to live in my room and that I can actually UNPACK since I won't be moving anywhere for at least a couple of years.

1 comment:

Schmiddy said...

Glad you are getting settled!