04 September 2008

Driving back

July 26, 2008

We are off to Modesto to visit my Aunt and cousins. I feel like a kid again traveling with my parents. It's been 14 years since I've been to the west coast with them. Wow I've been out of high school for almost that long! It's nice to be driving with them. It feels like old times. It seems weird that we are headed through Yosemite and places Mugs and I were hiking through during the first week. Hard to believe it will only take us about 5 hours of driving to go through what I did in three weeks of hiking. It is fun to see other backpackers and knowing what they will be seeing in the up coming days. I'm still in shock of what I did. Never thought last year at this time I would be here now. I guess it just shows life is short. Other then my "just keeping swimming" motto, my new one is taken from my life is good shirt "Do what you like, Like what you do" That's it for now. Back on the plane tomorrow night and back in the homeland on Monday morning playing with my doggie.

No comments: